These types of cruises are especially popular with couples and families alike. Christmas day onboard a cruise ship is an experience like no other. Children can expect Santa Claus to make a special appearance as he delivers presents from his sack. Adults will love the fact that there are a multitude of restaurants and dining options onboard - meaning no exhaustive Christmas lunch preparations or washing up afterwards! Then after the gift giving and lunch are done, have some fun in the onboard pool or simply sit in a pool-side chair and relax.
School holidays during this period ensure that these types of cruises are popular each and every year. View below our selection of discounted 2018 Christmas cruises. Book online today and save:
Note: all prices displayed are Per Person prices.
|Date||Cruise Line||Ship / Nights / Ports||Single||Twin||Triple||Quad|
Sorry. There are no Christmas cruises currently available.
Royal Caribbean Christmas Cruises
Join Royal Caribbean for the ultimate Christmas celebration featuring holiday activities, family story time and even a special arrival from the big boss himself during Santa's Arrival Parade on Christmas Day.
After a big day strolling the ship and building gingerbread houses at Adventure Village Youth Programme, enjoy quality time in the comfort of your private stateroom. Choose from interconnecting staterooms, perfectly configured for family life, to our Suites featuring the finest amenities and most expansive views at sea.
Decked Out Decor
Royal Caribbean are decking the halls - and the hulls - for Christmas. You'll be transported to a Christmas wonderland as carolers delight with holiday favourites. And a grand tree-lighting ceremony will make spirits merry and bright.
Family Christmas Activities
- Christmas arts and crafts at Adventure Ocean Youth Programme
- Christmas card making
- Santa will have a small present for each small child and teen onboard for Christmas Day with a special photo opportunity with Santa himself.
- Don't forget your cocktail wear on Christmas Day to jingle into the evening festivities.
- Christmas carolers and yuletide tunes.
- Story time with Santa's elves.
- Christmas classics shown poolside on Christmas Day.
- Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- A Christmas special ice-skating show.