Terms and Conditions
- Prices displayed on our website are supplied to us by each individual cruise company.
- We receive multiple price updates throughout the day.
- Prices are subject to change and availability.
- Prices displayed on our website include all taxes and port charges.
- Sale Priced Cabins and may revert to the original higher price if the sale priced cabins are sold out.
- Cabin price & availability will be confirmed by your Cruise Consultant after submission of your booking request.
- All P&O cruise prices are based on the P&O “Go” fare price. P&O also offer other more expensive pricing structures, including the “Value” and “Value Plus” – you can read more about these fare structures on the P&O website.
- Itinerary is subject to change by the cruise line without notice.
Name and Date Of Birth:
- When you submit your cruise enquiry to us, please advise your Full Name and Date Of Birth exactly as per what is listed on your Passport.
- Please also check your final cruise documentation to ensure all details are correct.
- Cruise lines reserve the right to refuse you access to your cruise if your cruise documentation and passport details do not match exactly.
- Change Of Name: Some cruise lines do permit you to change a passenger in a booking. This requires that one of the original passengers must remain in the booking, and that you advise us with 7 days notice prior to sailing. This may incur a fee.
- All passengers must have a valid passport when visiting any foreign port/country.
- Ensure that you have at least 6 months validity on your passport from your return date.
- Please advise us if you are not travelling on an Australian passport.
- A visa may be required when travelling to certain ports/countries.
- It is the responsibility of each traveller to determine their own visa requirements prior to booking.
- Please refer to a visa processing agent for more information. e.g. https://texvisas.com.au/
- We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance for all cruises.
- Please speak with one of our Cruise Consultants if you would like a travel insurance quote.
- Cruise lines may from time to time automatically upgrade your cabin free of charge. A cabin upgrade may result in: a different cabin number, a different deck, or a different location on the ship.
- Please advise us at the time of booking if you do not want your cabin automatically upgraded by the cruise line.
Schedule Of Fees:
- The following are fees levied by CruiseAgency.com.au:
- Transfer to a new cruise / fare = $100
- Amendment (e.g. change of dining time, etc) = $50
- Name Change / Correction = $50
- NOTE: cruise lines may also impose their own fees. Where this is the case, these fees will be in addition to the above fees levied by CruiseAgency.com.au.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Once you have paid in full, if you choose to cancel, CruiseAgency.com.au will charge a cancellation fee of 10% of the total cruise fare.
- This is in addition to the cruise line cancellation fees, which are outlined in their standard terms and conditions.
Cruise Line Terms and Conditions:
- Carnival Cruises Australia
- Celebrity Cruises
- Cunard Cruises
- P&O Australia
- Princess Cruises
- Royal Caribbean
- We accept the following payment types:
- Direct Deposit from your Australian Bank Account.
- Credit Card – Mastercard, Visa and American Express. (1.5% fee for Mastercard and Visa, 4% fee for American Express)
- (we do not accept BPAY)
- Monday – Friday: 9 am – 5 pm.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed.
Author: Cruise Agency
Post Date: 22nd April 2019
Categories: Cruise Agency